AMAZON,TRIP.COM use buy in my BLOGWAY, me only have to live , I have to eat food, SHELTER,dress,GET OUT FROM INDIA by getting my things removed from indiascountrees,my RICHEST LIFE. mUNda org india using pussbuchieboob bombs as of now sexy weapons & computer weapons using on my life on everything as criming crimes BUCHIEs AUDIOBOMBing


AMAZON,TRIP.COM use buy in my BLOGWAY, me only have to live , I have to eat food, SHELTER,dress,GET OUT FROM INDIA by getting my things removed from indiascountrees,my RICHEST LIFE. mUNda org india using pussbuchieboob bombs as of now sexy weapons & computer weapons using on my life on everything as criming crimes BUCHIEs AUDIOBOMBing 24hrs 7 days that along naxalfamilyrelations.. 

from 2007 which ever as CRIMINALnaxalINDIA 2010,2011 as per there ?.?now 2021,2022,2023,mid 2024 til veri nai india each are...




trip.com CHINA male they gave to ease my life(sense game indiausa) country providing me is???.this alliance I'd took & playing block or it drives some amount hidden to pay mythings some bodies.people won't prefer,morethan 5 mins u can't stay tuned. USA buckhol scare china, criminal dangerous LTT india catch & KEPT me and LTT NAXAL MOAIST muslichristihindu POSTING tamil speaking tongue HE SPOKE WHAT HE NOT SPOKE WHAT WE WILL BE KEEP ON BE AS LICKER. Remove all mine money from indias said complaint from 2008 is how india teeth tongues is blade cut bombs 👅 india ate my things & cheating ,prolonging brotel india for those security 16yrs passed by tongue alone INDIA'S dance to cheat run.

Buy 10000 cash it pay 500 cash fee for me is possible hotel room 2400 so car booking , flight booking ..even it if u gave BOOKING AGENCY or if u gave company admin to use this way travel book it pay me fee... But they decide we also become affiliate as all have brain fluids...
For me 2016 only allowed me to think about online earning (I'm owner of Amazon as announced from so make him user alone, affiliate alone as did SUNIYAM from 2016 by dept bastardsbitches, so few things mine placed in Amazon shopping shippings).but why he house itself ? Call mr pachai make him out side make as ??(from 2010 from childhood from 2017 whatever as bombing femalesbombs EXECUTING fate on me.. example crims Ramyakrishan vijayashanti as same as few national news reader type variety bombers.. another is annouced but FOR THAT given me or documented or pay paying as never been same as Amazon also did but india THEY TOOK RUNNING as ..while coming as what ever came those also mine only each thing still been delay as ATTACKING CRIMEE INDIA FATE EXECUTION BOMBING as scripting years further also can't NOTHING AS manpowered criminal india countries bombarding years meanwhile PUSSpASSIRUSI BUCHIE HEIE kazi he rich de HEIE ghostbombbuchies EVAL SUNIYAM fema!as peeing there enjoyment along money see be live imagine say that this do enjoy along as EXPERTISING WEAPON PEOPLES each day executions targetbody..).. 

CRIMINALnaxalINDIA DEPT WEAPON bastardsbitches people's manyyears bombs by india bombarding trying each day 24 hr x 7 days torture by CRIMINALnaxalINDIA countries people's
User, affiliate matum pothum oka engalaah lalala lela nila lala ke laliki pachai famili ke as draging each side as escaping buchiesholes those educated become postings position in many countries color changed as female's computer weapons govt weapon's using..females in naxalfamilyrelations got people's eat brain or medicalbombs used.

COMPUTER Weapons deviate people's no one be able to buy use my THAT EARNING FOR ME ease.. as CRIMINALNAXALINDIA affaired countries..doing kit.. low caste EDUCATED is doing then we bring high class - bombing psycho bombs launched kept india from born , before ready as kept CRIMINALnaxalINDIA 24 hr x 7 days on me target as weaponBODY WEAPONHEADPEOPLES catch kept 18years vigorous working converting anybody how that make for me .even other countries CONVERTING by india , pUNda org..


*************


Have some few online shopping, BELOW ADS BANNER.

It's earns, for me.

I NEED 20 - 30 people to buy there daily/ monthly /personal needs in Amazon shopping -5000 cash in my blogways ONLY. It drives commission fees only.

Criminal USAindia naxal india headquaters naxalsltt Bangalore(musli Christi so) AMAZON java script, blog never as website to go(coma la pUNda having brain many affiliatewebsite available so? -they contact naxal indja policearmy etc as ).. affiliate I'd they get,phone call get tongue get obey BODY... HOW TO MOVE MY LIFE AS there asshole india life.. stronger evidence from born facing CRIMINALSLEEPERCELLINDIA postingpostings loot run kunde lift run other state of India ...it was HTML link that Amazon JAVA SCRIPT HOW BUCHIEwormHOLE DECIDE THAT AS HOW EASY FOR ME BLOGway FREE.. beating me is well calculated law ve da ka hal bodies weapon people's

It's .COM communication.. .. .in international how will be buckhole..

BUYED IN MY BLOG - INFORM ME YOU BUYED 5000 CASH NEEDS.I WILL SAY WRITE YES NOW SOLVED ..ITS CREDITED... Will inform yaya started CREDITED..

Use TRIP.COM... USE AMAZON BANNER I GAVE.. BUY IN MY BLOGWAY ONLY I GET MONEY I EAT FOOD I BUY DRESS IN LTT NAXALS INDIA from 2020 keep severe observation torture on CRIMINAL INDIASCOUNTREES.

Remove my things everything from india, start give to me by international powerful countries not for india and dog bitch females PUSSIPASSIHUNGER HOLE EACH DAY EACH YEAR BOMBING ME AS THERE DIRTY ASSHOLES LIFES now 2024 came is again 2024 only came we are ALL manyyears to ?INDIA NAXALS WEAPONPEOPLES 150CR PEOPLES USING BROTHELINDIA

.

Naxal karanataka maratism Moaist keralaNAXALBROTHEL INDIA 40 years evidence on criminal india my life harassment is continued as tone of pUNda get favour runned off manyyears.

My COMPLAINT FOR MALE PENIS POWERFUL COUNTRIES in world against criminal indiascountrees. Psycho india catch kept me as 40 YEARS GONE .. converting other countries eachyears.

Dear customers as of now don't buy it's not crediting commission fees even clicks. Saying as even family,relations,me buyed won't be considered pay as NEWLY. Under complaint AMAZON.COM which is amazon.in now.

How they(Amazon) suck INFORMATION OF PRIVACY OF family members details,me buyed details,related to me buyed who? As selecting whom that only for me commission fee as newly fatted..

This he said, so we are fresh pUNda to work as again criminal brothel INDIA & italy. 

PURCHASE monthly NEEDS & cooking ingredients, AMAZON ONLINE SHOPPINGS BANNER I HAVE PROVIDED,in my blog ways.
20 people purchasing 5000 cash money YOUR country CURRENCY products it's wheat, flour, biscuits,cool drinks, washing powder, cleaning toilets needs, soaps, oils, cooking needs,dustbin cover's.. 
MONTHLY REGULAR BASIS it's earns 5000 rupees some commission fees Amazon pay as per India customer purchase alone.for keeping my blog?your WISHLIST.
 if sales as per that one product 5 years alone kept item that 1 item only sales done in 5 year also. it's that qty of products alone SHOULD BE.. some limit after it's pay of that product percentage & CLICKS gets by..
USEFUL FOR HEREAFTER AFFILIATE OPTION FOR any WEBSITE(which I'm using,for me alone RECTIFY THEM) SHOULD BE JUST EASY AS COMPUTER ease human. NOT AS PEOPLES CARRY BAG SALES REPRESENTATIVE HAVE TO SHOW tiredness,sales did, attendance, speaking good about us, activities with there company gave money actually that is salary,what he doing money?(happening in dangerous country india frm 2008-2022 stronger bones, stronger muscles
My Blog used buyed, who are they - known , related, relations buyed not get listed, not commision fees not converted as.. criminal naxal Bangalore Karnataka all india
miracles in MY blogways for AGAIN ITS BIG MOUTH gone all past MANY BIG THINGS Are??
INTERNATIONAL drive MINE Amazon SHOPPING will be in USD OR EURO OR GBP which same 5000 cash those are?? makes??formats still India's Few things are eating my money

What I say all will buy in direct website(even mobile have default app-*who made default? history littlebit have to be see past who made default.)what purpose affiliate marketing that rare website?.is it Amazon rare.?.

now sep2023.keep severe observation on indiascountrees. Any WHRL powerful countries in world map?.?.

Okay chears up let's party all by using trip.com

Ignore and start buying using TRIP.COM below.

.

Have china flight tickets they provide high commission fees than other?.?.at trip.com

Tours travels hotels section more used it gives me reasonable fee than other.?. Below trips.com

Change USD currency to your country currency-start buying tickets,hotels,cars, flights below given trip.com picture


*************

China male powerful countries gave for me .to ease my life, in that some bastardsbitches dirty hands spoiled it's not crediting and people brains going away .. all use online shopping in my BLOGWAY .. said after only brain for VE Si way se gets we also to become as..  

Not only that naxals SEATED AS supervisor for me, alloting 5 product to meet sales, SALES REPRESENTATIVE TORTURE that same child's came seated on computer education. As where I'm there and all be reach seat as for that time took from 2010 ..FOR THEM ASSHOLE HEAT PILES CAME .....is he is Amazon owner..



CREDIT by converting to india cash INR.

  Very soon I want to go out of india.. which country gone that india should not know.. soon remove my things from india and give me pay me soon..

Before born itself complaints after me born also complaints those not enough as again let it be HE SAY COMPLAINT as cry buchie along grown RICH DRESS WEAR as me also complainted 2007 signed also that with again alot of things GAMED ON MY LIFE totally SPOILED..

For me before born did things are after born also spoiled continued same ALONG ME EQUALLY LIVING ,using me SO GOVERNMENTS is not useful for me..  what I do that also , what my desire that also EXAMPLE king said many WASHED BECOMING as king queen princess,that is brain compete CRIMINAL CASE.. which indiascountrees people doing as HOW when  EVEN imagination THAT THEY GOT AS INSPIRATION,AIM. As running loot dog's.. for CRIMINALnaxalINDIA criminal country's BRAIN HUNGER is more found PROVED. This who need that who need.. another buchiepuss hunger WHO IS HE WHERE IS HE can we get him hunted or sperms or married or kill see as having body fully..

Computer weapons putting alot of copy eggs PHOTO, DETAIL all with Scanning where ever movements..wherever there many drainages being as equal or trying to kill loot..

Who is, how he THAT REFLECT in there that countries INDIAS ALREADY EGGS SPERMS..grown as..which ever in that?on that?. LTT naxal psycho females reproduction bodiesBOMBs muslims christi hundu marvadism each are media PEOPLEBOMBs..

-*-

THANKS FOR READING .





Be happy and make others happy. Not humans and computers enjoyments.


Once one seen a movie good for health healthcare. Once one listen a song is good for health HealthCare 


my online ads company blog policy = don't disturb others ( disturbing also HAPPY) and don't add them for your life desire underneath as practiced and practicable as - "like that say?" and no female or whomsoever in life is not there is best and further educated help is appreciated by world.


Winning persons become teachers for losers?ALL WILL ASSEMBLE EVEN GHOSTs, mentals, seen, liked, not teached or hide,known all ,seen all we needed kids grown,criminals, formations of criminals are SPOIL, SPOILing lifes of mine fully . 



     $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££€€€€€€€€€€€€¥¥¥¥¥¥€€€€